<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3179843844258849968?origin\x3dhttp://iamxiaoqiang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 29, 2009 ' 9:40 AM
sentosa sa sa! canon non non!

gotten this quite some time ago. 1.3k injury is still not completely healed. I AM STILL BROKE! hahha. but luckily i still have a card. haha. have been playing with this since bought. but still not a pro. gotta learn some technique from some pro friends. should have gotten kit II instead of kit I! zzz.

Pictures will show where i went recently. it's not all of the pics, but it's in the facebook anyway. Sentosa with 1b5. it's FUN! really fun! but the weather really sucks. looking forward to another sentosa outing with them! after sentosa we went for carl's junior. nice and full meal after a day in sentosa. after that went arcade, played awhile and went home. lazy to say, but that's my sentosa trip. it's fun! I WANT TO GO SENTOSA NEXT WEEK!











...i rocks this blog...




Profile

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

xiao.qiang
Born on 6 August 1991
Studying @ Ngee ann poly
I ♥ Yuenmei.

FRIENDSTER;D


Tagboard


music

Exits

Click, click again to hide it.

Sixianpuhssy!
ZhengJie!
CheeKiat!
Edwin!
Dingee!
Shiwei!
Stanley!
link
link
link



Credits

Designer&: mrs-cesc--fabregas
Base-codes: sealedwith-spit♥
Image: xx